...The cage, the bird and their song...




My rust eaten bars gave a her hope
That one day clouds be her home.
Don't birds leave feathers I wondered.
When, without a look back she wandered.
Once i asked for whom she sang 
 And she just gave me a smile blank.
‘You have caged me with bars and 
i have caged you with my songs'         

Her song made me feel week
To melt down into a creek .  
now I am left with the a melody
which never leaves me, sadly.

From the last song she sung. I knew. 
I never felt so sad to a happy tune. 
Her flight was something to watch
I shook like a tender branch 
with the might of her take off. 

droplets from the night's rain
like a mirror showing emptiness, pain.
rays of sun scorching my bars plain,
creating mirage of a singing bird, insane !

wish i could go back to a stone black
merge with earth and never come back
to cage a bird or cut a tree
from time of the vessel on sea
i am hated, heated, casted or feared 
for i have to be a  sword chain or spear. 

now i feel purposeless 
like a rusty barred cage
left by a singing bird.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...why blog ?...

...ode from an old memoir...