...blank page syndrome...

The spot i stood                                            Now my head is hefty
was the full stop i put last time                     Eyes shut to shun the blank page
 it grew beneath my feet                                no spark, stimuli, or catalyst
 like a puddle of dirty water                          Can everything be so dull ?

Framing sentences in mind                           My pen became a dart
& phrases floating like clouds                      The pages floated as boats
But no two words would link                       The dictionary, mere paper weight
To any strings that I knew                            And table a place i slept


The urge to write something                         I couldn't see myself write
Gushed to me like a muscle routine              Shall it be this way forever ?
But when I wrote its was a leisurely             Suffering from blank page syndrome
A Cardio - spiritual journey                          An amateur/ wannabe word-smith.

Where are the caves and bunkers ?
The hills were pygmies live ?
Where are the fictional friends ? 
Did all leave without a word ?                                              




Comments